Villa NuMoViv is a large country house. It is composed of a sandstone house (built late 1800) and 3 completely renovated (2013) apartments (built in de sixties). The Villa is surrounded by 1.6 acre of land. The theme in and around the Villa is ‘old & new’: a combination of traditional elements and modern design. We (Jeroen & Marleen) are living in the sandstone house (with our own terrace) huis and the 3 apartments are for rent. It is a small scale structure. When all apartments are fully occupied, the maximum number of guests is 10. This implies that there is always enough privacy, space and tranquility for everyone. Both our own house and all individual apartments have there own entry.
Garden & terrace
Villa NuMovVv has a large joint terrace with 2 large wooden tables (& chairs), 2 lounge seating areas, terrace heaters and an outdoor kitchen. This terrace offers spectacular views on both the Sibillini mountains (Monte Vettore. Gran Sasso etc.) and the hilly landscape situated in front of the mountains. There is a central place on the terrace for a large fig tree. Around the tree is the herb garden for joint use. On the hill underneath the terrace the garden is situated, with a.o. fig trees, other fruit trees, nut trees, more roses and oak trees. There is a stairway made of stone going down through the garden, leading to the lower situated parking place (60 meters from the Villa) and the swimming pool (150 meters from the Villa). The swimming pool is surrounded by various beds, seats and umbrellas. The swimming pool is situated quite a level lower than the Villa, which provides a completely different feeling and view then the top terrace. It is more in between the hills. The terrace, the garden and the swimming pool are all facing south, which implies plenty of sunshine all day.
One of the apartments has a small private garden with lounge seats. Apartment Gualdo on the 1st floor has a small seating next to its front door, there are lounge seats on 2 other spots on the terrace and there are various seating possibilities around the pool. Considering the small scaliness of the Villa, it is always possible for all guests to find their own nice outside spot.
Check out the apartments
- Outdoor swimmingpool of 5 X 10 meters, with salt electrolysis and tiles on the terrace that never become too hot to walk on. The pool is open from May until October.
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen
- Various terraces/seating areas
- Parking place
- Washing machine, vacuum cleaner, drying frame, broom
- Large garden
- Free WiFi in the apartments and on the terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen with a.o. a dishwasher and electric oven of good brands (Bosch, Indesit, Smeg), a ‘Lavazza A Modo Mio’ coffee machine, an electric fruit squeezer, Bialetti cookware (Aeternum Degusto line), cutlery from Sciola and ceramic kitchen knives from Bregner
- Great beds and matresses from Dorelan (linea sommier (boxspring) in leather). Pillows also from Dorelan.
- Various accessoiries from the Italian Mall, Maisons du Monde Italia, Kasanova and CASA Italia
- Bassetti duvets (summer/winter)
- Couches and chairs from PoltroneSofà
- Towels from Cotton & Co.
- Luxury bed linen from o.a. Lacoste
- Flatscreen TV with Canal Digitaal
- Apple TV
- Sonos system